Timberland PRO® Men's 6" Black Ascender Waterproof - Round Alloy Safety Toe
Style #TB0A16OP001 BLK 6" WTRP S-T
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $14 in loyalty points when purchased!
The Timberland PRO® Men’s 6” Ascender (TB0A16O9001) Work Boots are full to the brim with safety features and are ready to take on any challenge in their path. A waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry when working in inclement weather, and an alloy safety toe is non-metallic and meets ASTM standards to protect your toes from impact and compression. It doesn’t stop there, these boots also have an oil, slip and abrasion resistant outsole that gives you the confidence to tackle slippery work surfaces.
- Premium Black Full-Grain Waterproof Leather
- Waterproof Membrane
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Goodyear Welt Construction for Durable Mechanical Bond
- Dual-Purpose Top Hardware for Instant Lacing Customization
- ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11, F2892-11 Electrical Hazard Rated; PLEASE NOTE: provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus
- PowerFit™ Comfort System
- Contoured, Single Density Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed with Outlast® temperature-regulating technology - for Underfoot Cushioning and Enhanced Moisture Management
- Polyurethane Outsole: Non-Marking, Oil, Slip, Abrasion and Heat Resistant (up to 248F/120C using EN/ISO 20344:2003)
- Alloy Safety Toe
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- 6 Inches