Rocky Men's - Original Ride Waterproof - Steel toe
Style #RKW0306 DIST BRN 10" RIDE S-T
We ship Rocky®️ products only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.
Waterproof footwear keeps you nice and dry while it’s rainy, muddy, and soggy outside.
Earn $14 in loyalty points when purchased!
The Rocky® Original Ride Roper steel toe western work boot is comprised of the 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System that is lightweight and provides shock absorption, traction, and comfort. Constructed with full grain leather, oil and slip resisting outsoles with a lightweight EVA midsole and an ASTM certified steel toe, these boots provide safety and comfort where you need it the most. Built to last, these boots feature a durable all-around welt construction, a double row welt stitch, and an expansion fit seam for easy on and easy off. A removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with a heel stabilizer and a double-ribbed tempered shank provides support, stability, and all-day comfort. If you're looking for a western work boot that looks as good as it feels and provides you with all-day comfort, safety, and support, get the Rocky Original Rides today.
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole
- 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- Durable All-Around Welt Construction
- Removable Dual-Density Polyurethane Ride Footbed with Heel Stabilizer
- Expansion Fit Seam for Easy On and Off
- Double-Ribbed, Tempered Steel Shank
- Double Row Welt Stitch
- Unlined Shaft
- Round Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard