Keen Men’s Flint Low – Round Steel Toe
Style #1012856 GRY S-T FLINT LOW
Waterproof footwear keeps you nice and dry while it’s rainy, muddy, and soggy outside.
If you are on your feet for long work shifts, the last thing you want is to have uncomfortable shoes. To prevent the discomfort and fatigue resulting from hours on your feet, Keen installed their metatomical footbed and asymmetrical steel toes to fit the natural contours of your feet into their Men’s 1012856 Flint Work Boots.
The Flint Work Boots perform well in industrial settings, especially construction areas.
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Anatomically Correct Toe Box Provides Maximum Comfort and Roomy Fit
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch Support that cradles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Oil and Slip Resistant, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safegaurd