Keen Men’s 6" Mt Vernon Mid – Round Steel Toe
Style #1013258 BRN 6" WTRP S-T-OIL
Waterproof footwear keeps you nice and dry while it’s rainy, muddy, and soggy outside.
Earn $20 in loyalty points when purchased!
Keen Men’s 1013258 Mt Vernon Mid Work Boots incorporates ideas taken from the natural design of the foot with man-designed innovative techniques like Keen’s HYBRID.OLOGY™, KEEN.GRIP™, KEEN.DRY™, and KEEN.PROTECT™, to construct a boot that provides maximum comfort and protection. The Mt Vernon performs well in industrial, especially construction, settings.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- American Built: Assembled in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Locking Metal Lace Hooks
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Anatomically correct toe box provides maximum comfort and roomy fit
- Direct attach PU Midsole
- Lining with Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Technology
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch Support that cradles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safeguard
- Oil and Slip resistant, Non Marking rubber outsole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip testing standards
- For Non-Safety Toe version: see style 1014600