Carolina Men's 8" Waterproof Insulated Logger - Round Steel Toe
Style #CA5821 BRN 8 S-T WTP/600 G
Waterproof footwear keeps you nice and dry while it’s rainy, muddy, and soggy outside.
Earn $15 in loyalty points when purchased!
Timber! Falling logs, inclement weather, rough terrian and hazardous equipment make the logging industry one of the toughest jobs out there. These Carolina Men's CA5821 Logger Boots are up to any challenge. They combat the dangers of falling tree and rolling logs with their ASTM approved steel toes; they conquer rain and snow with their Thinsulate™ insulation and waterproof SCUBALINER™. Its rubber lug outsole is prepared to grip branches, ladders and slippery slopes; and the electrical hazard protection of these leather boots will protect you from shock.
For Non-Safety Toe version, see style CA4821!
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Tailbrelle Lined
- 600 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Welt Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Oil Resisting One-Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
- Steel Safety Toe Cap Meets or Exceeds ASTM 1/75, C/75 Standards
- Logger Features: Retooled Eyelets, Indestructible Laces, Fortified Hooks, Superior Outsole Adhesion, and Durable Leather
- 8 Inches
- For Non-Safety Toe version: see style CA4821!