Ariat Women’s Expert Safety Clog SD – Round Composite Toe
Style #10011976 BLK COMP T CLOG-SD
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $12 in loyalty points when purchased!
Ariat Women’s 10011976 Expert Safety Clogs are manufactured using Ariat’s Expert Clog and ATS® Technology. These static dissipative shoes are SD Type 1 rated, are 100% nonmetallic, and have a composite safety toe that is static dissipating rated. An oil and slip resisting Duratread™ oustsole provides long-wear performance and a polyurethane midsole cushions for long-wear comfort. Ariat’s ATS® technology features a moisture-wicking and gel-cushioned footbed for comfort and a heel stabilizer and composite forked shank for support, rebound, and stability.
This safety clog is especially well suited for indoor electronic, chemicals, or explosives manufacturing, but also works well for those in the medical, science, technical, and industrial fields.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather
- Leather-Wrapped Footbed
- ATS® Technology:
- Moisture wicking foot bed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer for shock absorption and support
- Lightweight Composite Forked Shank for Stability
- Duratread™ rubber compound outsole outlasts traditional rubber
- Provides maximum wear resistance
- Extremely durable yet flexible
- Oil and Slip resisting
- Expert Clog Platform:
- Composite Safety Toe ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 SD Type 1 Rated (Static Dissipative), Protects against static buildup by reducing excess electricity
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Metal detector friendly
- Lightweight metal free composite that does not conduct heat or cold
- Will not activate screening devices in high security work environments
- Cushioning PU Midsole for All Day Comfort
- Best for: Indoor electronics, explosives or chemical manufacturing