Keen Men's Lansing Waterproof Mid Work Boot - Steel Toe
Style #1018079 BLK MID WRP S-T
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $13 in loyalty points when purchased!
These Keen Men’s 1018079 Lansing Mid Work Boots are engineered to react to and support your movement, ensuring maximum comfort and stability. Three features make this possible. 1 – a metatomical, dual-density footbed that mimics the natural shape of your foot. 2 – asymmetrical steel toes that provide a contoured, roomy fit for each toe box. 3 – a torsional stability shank that supports the arch without compromising freedom of movement. Along with a waterproof membrane, electrical hazard protection, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole, these features work to make the Lansing work boots safe, comfortable, and secure.
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Reflectivity Webbing from Toe to Heel for Additional Safety and Visibility
- Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining
- KEEN.Dry® Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Removable, Metatomical Dual-Density EVA Footbed
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- 23.15 Oz.