Ariat Men's M4 Flame-Resistant Denim Work Jeans - Low Rise Boot Cut
Style #10012555 SHALE M4 LOW R FR
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $7 in loyalty points when purchased!
Don’t take the dangers of being exposed to arc flashes or flash fires lightly – having the right gear for the job is essential; Flame-resisting technology is continuously approved upon to meet industry standards and deliver protection when you need it. These Ariat Men’s M4 Flame-Resistant (10012555) Denim Work Jeans are 100% cotton, low rise and relaxed fit for comfortable wear. They are designed to self-extinguish and provide the wearer valuable response time to remove the source of ignition.
- Shale Wash, look of light sanding and tacking
- Ring Spun, 13oz Denim
- 100% Cotton
- No-rub Comfort Inseams
- Anchored Belt Loops
- Heavy-duty Zippers and Hardware
- Phone Pocket
- Extra Deep Front Pockets
- M4 Low Rise Boot Cut - Relaxed Through Waist, Hip & Thigh
- CAT 2, ATPC 20 (cal/cm2), NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 Compliant
- Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out and wash before first use, (separately from other garments to avoid cross contamination.) Wash on Cotton/Sturdy cycle with hot water, tumble dry cotton setting, remove promptly - do not over dry. Iron as needed on appropriate fabric setting. DO NOT USE bleach, hydrogen peroxide and/or detergents with those ingredients. Avoid starch and fabric softeners. *Dry cleaning does not affect the FR properties, but in some cases, dry cleaning chemical residue left on fabric could burn*
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to launder garment properly can result in loss of flame-resistance properties
- Flame Resistant Garments are ideal for workers in utility, oil, gas and petrochemical fields who are at risk of exposure to electric arc flashes and flash fires; Jobs including electric linemen, pipeline, refinery workers and industrial electricians.
- IMPORTANT: Ariat® FR Workwear is not flame-proof, it is flame-resistant; it is designed to self-extinguish seconds after the source of ignition is removed - permitting the wearer to react to accidental exposure.