Ariat Men's Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Navy Work Crew
Style #10012256 NVY FR WORK CREW L/S
Earn $7 in loyalty points when purchased!
Don’t take the dangers of being exposed to arc flashes or flash fires lightly – having the right gear for the job is essential; Flame-resisting technology is continuously approved upon to meet industry standards and deliver protection when you need it. This Ariat Men’s Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve (10012256) Navy Jersey is 100% cotton and is moisture wicking for dry, comfortable wear. It is designed to self-extinguish and provide the wearer valuable response time to remove the source of ignition.
- Crew Neck
- Rib Knit Collar and Cuff
- Taped Inside Back Seam
- 7.7oz Flame Resistant Jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Greater Arm Mobility (GAM)
- Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™): Pulls moisture to the outside of the garment so it evaporates quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- CAT 2, ATPV 8.9 (cal/cm2), NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 Compliant
- Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out and wash before first use, (separately from other garments to avoid cross contamination.) Wash on gentle cycle with cold water, tumble dry low heat, remove promptly - do not over dry. Iron knits as needed on appropriate fabric setting. DO NOT USE bleach, hydrogen peroxide and/or detergents with those ingredients. Avoid starch and fabric softeners. *Dry cleaning does not affect the FR properties, but in some cases, dry cleaning chemical residue left on fabric could burn*
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to launder garment properly can result in loss of flame-resistance properties
- Flame Resistant Garments are ideal for workers in utility, oil, gas and petrochemical fields who are at risk of exposure to electric arc flashes and flash fires; Jobs including electric linemen, pipeline, refinery workers and industrial electricians.
- IMPORTANT: Ariat® FR Workwear is not flame-proof, it is flame-resistant; it is designed to self-extinguish seconds after the source of ignition is removed - permitting the wearer to react to accidental exposure.